Devoteam A Cloud Sweden is the most recent addition to the Swedish Devoteam family. We specialize in bringing together and growing AWS expertise - we’re a team of curious, bold and brilliant people. At A Cloud, we combine startup flexibility and creativity with the operational and capital support of an enterprise. At Devoteam we collaborate with our customers in finding the next innovative solution that will support the customer to achieve better business results.
We always base our advice and implementations on proven best practices. Working as our customers’ trusted architects, we secure the platform for the future and provide solutions to support their business demands. We work agile with prototyping to show early effects and opportunities.
We specialize in Edge Computing including IoT, Serverless, Data Streaming and Analytics, Modernization & Migration as well as Security.
We are seeking a skilled DevOps engineer to join our delivery team. In this role you will work closely with software engineers and other team members to design, implement and maintain infrastructure and automation solutions on the AWS platform. You will be responsible for building and managing AWS environments, CI/CD pipelines, automating infrastructure deployments and ensuring the observability, reliability and scalability of the solutions.
- Design and implement infrastructure automation solutions on AWS
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Collaborate with software developers to automate application deployment and infrastructure management
- Monitor and optimize system performance and capacity using observability tools
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in production environments
- Continuously improve processes and practices to increase efficiency and reliability
This is a hands-on role and will require a great deal of “can-do” attitude!
We have a hybrid office working model and like to occasionally meet the clients’ team at their offices.
We believe that you are open-minded to new ideas and flexible when meeting new challenges to succeed in this role. You have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks effectively to deliver on time and with quality. You enjoy collaborating and are comfortable sharing your knowledge with your colleagues and clients.
- You have been working at least 3 years on the AWS platform.
- Proficiency with AWS, including strong experience with Terraform.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language, such as Python or Go.
- Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts and best practices, with experience using tools such as Jenkins, Github Actions and CircleCI.
- Good understanding of observability and used tools such as CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana or Datadog.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
You are fluent in English on a professional level in order to communicate with various stakeholders, both technical- and business-oriented.
At Devoteam Stockholm you get:
- Challenging and rewarding assignments; many of them end-to-end
- Wellness grants for sports activities (5000 SEK/year)
- Passionate and skilled colleagues
- Human-centric and value-based culture
- Variety of social events
About Devoteam A Cloud
Devoteam A Cloud is a Premier Partner to AWS with 4 competencies, 400+ AWS certified experts and 700+ certifications. In 2020, Devoteam A Cloud trained over 1000+ people.
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for businesses. As a pure player for Digital Transformation of large organizations across EMEA, our 10000+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology. Present in over 20 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees. Our mission is to build cultures of innovation at companies by transforming the way they work and by elevating their customer experiences.
We are looking for people with big ambitions, who want to grow with us and help companies build a culture of innovation with AWS solutions.
At Devoteam, we share our knowledge, learn from each other and from other experts by giving or listening to talks, participating in Hackathons, taking hands-on classes and getting certified.
A fair chance.
Devoteam is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe diverse teams help us make better products. We welcome all people regardless of age, gender, experience and background.
If you can see yourself in this role and feel you can bring value and a unique perspective to Devoteam, we encourage you to send us your application - even if you do not necessarily meet all the above requirements.
We apply continuous recruitment, so make sure to send in your application as soon as possible, given that Devoteam A Cloud’s recruitment process allows us to hire someone else before the last application day.
Yrkeskategori: Mjukvaru- och systemutvecklare m.fl.
Arbetslivserfarenhet: 1 år eller mer