Who are we?
Twigeo is a full-service digital marketing agency with offices in Stockholm, New York, California, Bulgaria, and New Zealand. Our clients are some of the most interesting apps and digital brands worldwide. At Twigeo, we believe that diversity creates an interesting and inspiring working environment. We are today over 70 people from 17 countries and speak more than 25 languages. We love to collaborate, and with offices in four different countries, the international vibe is present.
As a Creative Developer, you’ll be designing digital creatives for some of the world’s most exciting apps and brands as well as working closely with our clients and internal teams in order to provide the best possible creative solutions (HTML5 banners, automated solutions…). You’ll be joining a team of 8 creatives in the Stockholm office. We regularly brainstorm as a full team, share creatives that inspire us, and host monthly Creative Labs to help us grow. You’ll also interact with our counterparts in the Brooklyn office – a team of 10 wonderful creatives – on a regular basis. Creativity is encouraged, and knowledge sharing is emphasized. You’ll be part of an amazing, fast-growing company in an international environment, working with some of the best digital creatives, marketers, and analysts out there.
What you’ll do
- Staying abreast of the latest technologies to push campaigns further
- Exploring ideas with team members, and offering insightful and creative input
- Selling ideas & creative solutions to other members of the team and clients
- Assist in the production of performance marketing assets (static ads, videos/animations, banners, App Store Screenshots) for paid media channels when needed
- Package and present creative ideas and solutions with dynamic storytelling
- Collaborate with account leads, creative strategists, marketers, and analysts to present best-in-class creative solutions to our clients
- Maintain client expectations and contact through top class creative solutions delivery & regular communication
- Actively contribute to creating and sharing best practices, helping to grow the team as we expand.
- Identify visual and marketing-related design trends.
- Teambuild with the NY creatives. (One of our favorite things)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and hybrid office model
- Annual development, paid courses and learning. We also have monthly learning sessions facilitated by the company to support personal and professional growth
- Vibrant office culture and regular social events like lunches and afterworks
- Cool office space in central Stockholm
- Health and wellness benefits
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who jumps in and creates from day one. You are driven by developing innovative creatives that perform in line with client goals and user needs. Communication and collaboration come naturally to you, and we believe you are a responsible, meticulous, motivated team player. We think you are interested in expanding your skills and like staying up-to-date with trends in a fast-changing digital marketing environment.
Are you the one missing in our life? We welcome all qualified applicants and are recruiting on a rolling basis.
Yrkeskategori: Marknadsanalytiker och marknadsförare m.fl.
Arbetslivserfarenhet: 1 År