Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to join our Stockholm team.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in developing a new generation of large-scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon-free society, and this is your opportunity to take part in leading those efforts and help drive us to success.
We are simultaneously developing new products for our customers as well as manufacturing processes, equipment and factories at a fast pace. A key role in realizing our products is the Senior Manufacturing Engineer, who will be working on those cross functional interfaces from early concept phases and prototype samples to serial production.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead Design for manufacturability, assembly and test activities
- Develop build requirements for each build (virtual – prototype builds)
- Translate manufacturing engineering roadmap and needs into work packages
- Define scope for capacity studies
- Lead capability/capacity studies
- Draft assembly/work instruction as needed
We believe that you have:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering within a manufacturing context
- Knowledge of prototype integration, testing, and validation processes
- Strong Experience in DfM(A) and in relevant manufacturing processes
- Advanced CAD and PLM software knowledge
Personal success factors
- Experience in working in international teams and with customers
- Superior time management, communication, and ability to work under high pressure
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Highly communicative and organized
- Shows grit and determination in finding the most balanced solution
- Has a can do-attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Understanding we are building a company and culture while we build batteries
Apply with CV in English or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Planned starting date is ASAP.
Yrkesroll: Processingenjör, maskin
Yrkeskategori: Civilingenjörsyrken inom maskinteknik
Yrkesunderkategori: Processingenjör, maskin
Arbetslivserfarenhet: 1 år eller mer