Devoteam G Cloud Sweden is part of the international Devoteam group. G Cloud is a recognized (recently awarded the title of Sales Partner of the Year for EMEA for the 3rd year in a row!) premier partner of the Google Cloud Platform, focusing on implementing innovative GCP solutions together with our customers.
Our team of experts is built around the trust that we give each other. We are curious about the ever-changing technology and have the courage to challenge the status quo and try new, innovative approaches. If you find fulfilment in successfully tackling challenges of the ever-evolving technology we would love to meet you!
As the Technical Account Manager with Devoteam G Cloud Sweden you will be the contact point, advisor and problem-solver for our existing clients in their long-term Google Cloud Platform journey. This means a lasting cooperation that starts with the onboarding, continues via positive and consistent customer experience and culminates in creating and implementing a great Cloud strategy supporting the growth and development of their business.
You will engage the customers in regular (from weekly up to quarterly) meetings and reviews, offering them help wherever needed in order to assure smooth planning, implementation and usage of Google Cloud. You will solve issues yourself while also knowing when to delegate the work to one of our subject-matter experts. You will support the ongoing customer journey with cost optimisation, security audits, and following industry best practices.
- You are a fluent and proactive communicator, driving the conversations and asking difficult questions. You are able to easily understand the language and viewpoint of stakeholders from both the business and technical teams.
- You are confident and assertive, able to go out of your comfort zone in order to upset the status quo, argue effectively and hold your ground when needed. You build and maintain lasting relationships based on trust and competence
- You have a rich and multi-disciplinary technical background, able to take in and understand complex Cloud-based solutions, as well as analyse existing infrastructure and prepare a plan of its’ modernisation and expansion
- You have expert knowledge (preferably confirmed by certification) and practical work experience (preferably in the Architecture/Infrastructure field) with the Google Cloud Platform. This is a hard requirement, with experience in other cloud platforms as a bonus.
- You have a great eye for detail, able to spot and resolve issues before they escalate. You are self-organised, able to prioritise, and manage multiple clients at once.
- You are able to identify and leverage arising business opportunities in order to grow the accounts entrusted to you, and bring great value to the customers.
- Fluency in English. Swedish is a bonus and not a requirement.
We offer you:
- Exposure to a large and varied group of customers and stakeholders, guaranteeing diversity of tasks and great learning opportunities of both the technical and business competence
- Opportunity to work closely with the clients, building lasting relationships and meaningfully impacting the growth of their business
- Challenging and rewarding assignments on the forefront of new technology
- International, diverse and inclusive team in Stockholm, and access to international G Cloud network
- A human-centric and value-based company culture
- Wellness grants for sports activities (5000 SEK/year)
- Full coverage of the work tools
- A modern and comfortable office in central Stockholm
- A hybrid work model supporting your work-life balance. You can adjust your working hours and decide to spend some of your time working from home (or other location) rather than the office.
- A variety of social events - both inside and outside of the office :)
About Devoteam G Cloud:
We are a part of Devoteam, a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms and cybersecurity. With 25 years experience and over 10,000 employees across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Devoteam promotes responsible tech for people and works to create better change.
Combining the perks of a smaller company with the resources and opportunities of a major global player, Devoteam G Cloud Sweden is part of a network of companies within the global Devoteam group. The smaller team size makes sure you are always seen and helps facilitate your growth and development in a personalised manner, while the global network opens up endless opportunities to create a large impact.
We create a better collaboration platform for our customers, running projects that deliver measurable business value for the clients.
Competence development is at the centre of our company culture and we invest in and support our employees’ growth. With established competence communities spanning multiple countries that we operate in you are always able to discuss and review solutions, technical ideas and issues with other experts in your field.
A fair chance:
Devoteam is open to applicants from all paths of life as long as they share our values and wish to make a positive impact. We believe that diverse and inclusive teams are a key to our success. No form of discrimination is accepted and we welcome all people regardless of their nationality, cultural background, political views, age, gender or other factors.
Our recruitment process:
We aim to provide you with a swift and pleasant experience in a casual and friendly atmosphere. After the initial conversation with a member of the recruitment team you will have two interviews (usually done via online video calls, but we will be happy to meet you in person if you are located in Stockholm) where you will have a chance to meet your future colleagues from both the technical and business teams and get the answers to all of your questions.
Yrkesroll: Key account manager
Yrkesunderkategori: Key account manager
Arbetslivserfarenhet: 1 år eller mer